Firewall

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:33:44 -0500

You'll want to start by becoming aware of the security vulnerabilities
present in 7.1 and patching them if they may affect you.  Take a look at
http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/rh71-errata.html and you can find
out.  It may be easier to start with a newer distribution.  As for
firewalling in Linux I'll let someone else chime in for helping with that.