GLLUG website and meetings update

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlcnet.org
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:15:39 -0500 (EST)

The GLLUG website is back up.  HD problem, so I had to
reinstall everything.

Meetings:

I would like to start-up meetings again.  I think once a month is
plenty for now.  We need a location.  I am inquiring into the
East Lansing Public Library and the Foster Community Center.

Are people interested in the Meridian Twp. Hall for a meeting
location?  If people are, then we need to find someone that lives
in Meridian to get more info. Any volunteers?

Personally I think Foster is the best choice right now.  I will
have more info next week.

We also need to get a new head honcho for the group.  I
officially am, but I totally suck at it, so the sooner the
better.  Any volunteers?

Thanks,

-Mark
Soon to be GLLUG peon