ROFL Windows 2000 bug

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:29:18 -0500

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 05:24:15PM -0500:
> Start -> Settings
>
> There are no menu items in there, all that appears when you select
> Settings is a small like 20x4 pixel grey box... No settings...
> I've seen it happen on both the laptop and my desktop at home, and
> I can't seem to find anything using Google (heheh, try searching
> for "windows 2000 start menu settings" then try to find a page that
> doesn't say "Click on Start -> Settings -> Control Panel"... ;)
> )
>
> Anyone seen this problem before, or have any ideas on how to go
> about fixing it?  Kinda hard to get to my control panel at the
> moment...

Oh, some more notes... I had already successfully run the control
panel from that menu... and it came back after I logged out and
logged back in... it just seems to disappear from time to time...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org