spam killing

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:43:42 -0500

Quoted from Paul Donahue on Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:35:18PM -0500:
> Fellow GLUGGERS,
>
> does anyone know of / like / dislike any spam busting scripts / programs / plugins?
>
> I am running a redhat 6.2 box that runs a very-custom kernel along with snort and sendmail.

<don't do this>

Hmm... might try setting up procmail to forward everything to
pfaffben and let him filter it for you.  Hehehe!

This recipe should work... ;)

:0
! pfaffben@msu.edu

</don't do this>

Hmm, OK, enough funny stuff... ;)

Is this going to be a wide-spread filtering initiative, or is it
just for your personal use?  For personal filtering, I have pretty
much added all the important/trusted people to my .procmailrc file so
they go to a separate folder.  Probably not a good solution for a
large user population though...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org