Evolution (it works! sorta)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:34:10 -0400

Version Result
------- ------
0.12    Wouldn't compile
0.13    Compiled, but didn't work
0.14    Works pretty good, so far... =)

My initial impression, now that I'm actually able to do stuff, is
pretty good.  I like the virtual folders stuff, it seems like it
will come in handy, and filtering looks to be a lot easier than
procmail... In general, lots of features for categorizing, filtering,
and sorting mail.  The contact list is broken, and somehow I have
a filter that I made but can't delete, so a bunch of messages are
highlighted red... ;)  Um, there was more that I was gonna say,
but X has crashed twice on me now since I started composing this
message, so I'm just gonna send it...

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org