VIM 6

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:43:56 -0400

OK, VIM 6 rocks... =)  I just started playing with diff mode to
merge some changes, and it works really well.  I've also done quite
a bit with writing my own syntax highlighting setups, and those
are fairly easy to do to.  Combined with folding and everything
else that VIM 6 has, it's a major improvement over VIM 5.7...  So
if you're a VI user, check out VIM 6 ASAP!!! ;)

If we ever meet again (hint hint!), I wouldn't mind spending a few
minutes talking about VIM and showing how to do a few things with
it.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org