FWD: Auto-Reply to: Re: stupidity

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:07:23 -0400

I just realized that the message I chose at random to reply to
about autoresponders had the subject "Re: stupidity".  Josh,
disregard the subject. =)  Everyone who sets up an autoresponder
inevitably forgets to turn of responding to mailing lists, and I
wasn't trying to imply that you or anyone else was stupid for making
that mistake.  I must say though, I expect to get an auto response
to this message with the subject something like "Auto-Reply to:
Re: Auto-Reply to: Re: stupidity", which is very entertaining for
some reason this morning! ;)

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 09:52:05AM -0400: