Very simple apache question

Paul_Melson@keykertusa.com Paul_Melson@keykertusa.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:09:54 -0400

>I will second this. I know a number of people that swear by it. (not
>including Paul, I am not sure he swears!)

Oh, yeah, dude - I curse like a sailor, especially where my network is
involved. :)

>There is also a web-based administration tool and a couple of different
>usage static/reporter programs for it.

I'm using calamaris to generate hit and usage reports.  It's easily
scriptable and has decent (though somewhat simple) HTML output, so it works
nicely into my cron jobs.  Between that and MRTG, I can view all of my
network usage stats from a web browser first thing each morning.  It's
kinda nice, really.

PaulM