MSN

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:56:19

I just tried Mozilla again, and it still doesn't work.  The register's
(www.theregister.co.uk) stats seem to suggest that no linux browsers can
view MSN, and several browsers for Windows (Mozilla, Opera) can't.  I wonder
if the word 'Linux' is keyed in on or if it's just everything but 'IE'
Anyone want to find out?

See if a browser listed as IE, but running on Linux can see the site...
Also, see if a non-IE browser that works on Windows (?) will work if listed
as being run on Linux.  I'd do it, but I don't have a browser loaded that
allows for the modification of identification strings.

--tim