configure humor

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:09:39 -0400

I think this is what you were referring to?

checking for mass_quantities_of_bass_ale in -lFridge... no
checking for mass_quantities_of_any_ale in -lFridge... no
Warning: No ales were found in your refrigerator.
  We highly suggest that you rectify this situation immediately.

(courtesy of enlightenment)

Edward Glowacki extolled: