Thanks! (was: Re: Farewell party for Ben Pfaff)

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
10 Sep 2001 10:39:28 -0400

Hello everyone.  I just want to say "Thank you" to everyone who
came out to Pizza Hut on Saturday night.  It was a good time that
reminded me of the meetings we used to have a few years ago when
the group was a little newer.  And, of course, thanks for buying
me my own share!

Someone at dinner asked me to re-post the link to my online
diary.  Here it is:
	http://www.msu.edu/~pfaffben/diary/
I try to post an entry at least once a week.  Lately I've been
posting a lot more than that, but this will probably drop off as
school starts.

I leave for California in 10 days, on the 20th.  For now I have
no intention of unsubscribing from the GLLUG[1] list.  My email
address and webpage URL should remain the same for the indefinite
future, even if I have to pay money to maintain them[2].  They
have been published in far too many places (emails, web pages,
CDs distributed to thousands or millions of people) to try to
change them.

Fare thee well!  Drop me a line if any of you are ever in the
San Francisco Bay Area.

[1] which I now like to retcon into "GNU/Linux Lansing Users
Group".

[2] I hear that I officially get to keep them for two years and
unofficially forever.  Maybe Ed and Jeff can confirm or deny the
latter.