Hi

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:14:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 Paul_Melson@keykertusa.com wrote:

> Anyway, the "only" place?  Did Eubulus go out of business?  And there's
> always AMS on West Saginaw...

I thought both places were basically just apple authorized service
centers and had dropped in store hardware. I could be wrong for AMS
though I havent been out that way in a while.

Circuit city also carries Apple hardware and Sears used to carry the
consumer level stuff.

CompUSA is the only one that carries the full-line sans their server and I
think they are still doing that internet price matching stuff.

I really only buy cables and odd whimsical toys locally.

I am kind of picky, though, like Vertex i walked in and said I was looking
for a Linux-compatible such and such card, they gave me a line looks like
I was the devil, so i wont do business with them anymore nor will I
instruct anyone to go there.