making ISO images

Joe Glass joe@glass.cl.msu.edu
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:21:59 -0400

Another weird solution would be to use Arkeia and specify the FILE tape
type, and limit it to 650MB.  Then you'd just select everything you want
to back up, and let it go.  Then record the files to CD.  To get data
from them you'd have to use the 'readarkeia' command line utility.  Or
you could set the retention date to 2010 so the database always has
record of the files and you could use arkc or the gui to restore files.

Joe