X troubles

Don Flynn djf2@danu.ili.net
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

     X usually should be linked to your server if I recall correctly.  In
my case (sorry...I can't get ahold of a proper freeBSD system at
the moment)  it is :

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  7 Jun  5 11:58 /usr/X11R6/bin/X -> XFree86

     Although, I'm no X expert, it probably should be linked to the
Xwrapper binary, which I think is some sort of security workaround from a
ways back.