[Re: meetings?]

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
19 Sep 2001 12:08:08 EDT

Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu> wrote:
> Quoted from Paul Donahue on Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:16:21PM -0400:
> > Do we do meetings anymore? Towards the end of my final semester
> > of school I took a leave from the group mailing list, but now that
> > I actually have time again I am back. I was just wondering if we
> > still do meetings as I havn't heard anything in quite a while.
>
> We haven't had a meeting in quite a long time.  We could use another
> one sometime soon.  With a presentation! =)

Yeah, wasn't somebody supposed to do something about CGI-Perl this summer?
Last presentation we had was the one I did about X.  I'd be interested in some
CGI-Perl junk; now that I have a constant Net drop and a firewall, it's time
to put together dynamic HTML stuff, and I'd like to do it at least partially
correctly.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows
"I backed up my brain to tape, but tar says the tape contains no data...."