[GLLUG] No Topic But Funny..

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:18:23 -0400 (EDT)

Package: vrms
The vrms program will analyze the set of currently-installed packages on a
Debian GNU/Linux system, and report all of the packages from the non-free
tree which are currently installed.

Future versions of vrms will include an option to also display text from
the public writings of RMS and others that explain why use of each of the
installed non-free packages might cause moral issues for some in the Free
Software community.  This functionality is not yet included.

<SIDE NOTE>

I may have asnwered the wrong question with my last post about Vmware.

However Debian stilll rules!
</SIDE NOTE>

Jeffrey Utter

                   Failure is not an option,
          It comes bundled with your Microsoft products.

http://www.jeffutter.com/