[GLLUG] Meeting

websterr@atmosphereannealing.com websterr@atmosphereannealing.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

If Paul has his presentation ready, my office will be free this week. If not
we should plan for next week. I do think that he said 2 weeks out would work
for him. We can meet at my office on either date. (As for me, I think that
we should firm things up for next week. I have had hardware trouble eating
up much of my time in Ohio as of late.)