[GLLUG] Apache-SSL

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:54:41 -0400

I didn't have the <IfDefine> tag in my conf file. After adding the virtual
host within that tag it seems to be working. I'm just waiting for MSU's
hostmaster to add the DNS entry for the virtual host so I can test it out.

-Mike

On 4/17/02 11:37 AM, "Melson, Paul" <PMelson@sequoianet.com> wrote:

> Mike, I don't know if you're still having problems w/ Apache & mod_ssl,
> but another thing that you can check is to run `httpd -V` to verify that
> it was compiled with the -HAVE_SSL switch.  If not, a recompile of
> Apache is probably in order.  Hope that helps!
>
> PaulM

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"

                                                                 -Aristotle