[GLLUG] Bug Tracking Packages

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
29 Apr 2002 21:02:50 -0700

<minshal1@msu.edu> writes:

> I'm looking for a recommendation on a bug tracking system.  The server it
> will be running on is a Debian box, so programs with debian packages
> would be great.  A web/apache interface would be great as well.  I'm not
> looking for any CVS integration or anything like that, just a simple bug
> tracker.  Any thoughts?

How about the Debian bug-tracking system, available in package
`debbugs'?  Or the GNU bug-tracking system in `gnats'?  Or the
Mozilla bug-tracking system in `bugzilla'?  There's also a
package `qm' that looks interesting.
--
Be suspicious of anyone whose background isn't varied and somewhat odd.
He's probably incompetent.