[GLLUG] Recent spam

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:01:57 -0400

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:42:24PM -0400, Dpk wrote:

  It seems that GLLUG list is being subjected to the same fate as many
  other open lists that I subscribe to.  I would to change the list such
  that only subscribers can post to the list.  This should prevent many
  of the illegitate emails from reaching the list, while avoiding
  a list moderator (something I would like to prevent).

  Thoughts?  If consensus thinks that it would be good for our current
  and potentional user-base, I will implement the change.

  Dpk