[GLLUG] Re: linux-user digest, Vol 1 #918 - 1 msg

Paul R. Kucher kucherpa@msu.edu
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:36:07 EST

I am from Saginaw. Delta has some cs courses in their math department
(http://www.delta.edu/math/cs.html), but SVSU has more to offer (they offer
Computer Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering). Security has
always been something I've followed or read articles about, but I haven't
seen any "programs" at academic institutions. There is a Saginaw LUG, but
their web site appears to be down, here is the contact information:

Midland / Bay City / Saginaw LUG (MBSLug)
Web site: http://cs.svsu.edu/mbslug
Contact e-mail: bkent@triton.net

Also, are you looking for full-time employees or also temporary/summertime
employees or interns?

Paul Kucher
kucherpa@cse.msu.edu