[GLLUG] hardware problems....anyone seen this?

Dylan Misenheimer misenhe1@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:53:49 -0500

one of my boxes won't POST unless i reset the CMOS with the jumper on
the MB.
after i do that i'll work fine, untill it's shutdown again.  when it
starts back
up, it won't POST.  the only way i can get it to is to, once again,
switch the
jumper to clear the CMOS, and restart.  any ideas?  anyone run into this
before?
 i imagine it's a simple mistake on my part, tho i've played around with
all of
the CMOS settings.  don't know what to do.

thanks
dylan

--
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people
 who have a genuine medical need for coffee

                         -Dave Barry