[GLLUG] Re: Booting into text mode

Reza Beha reza_beha@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:14:54 -0800 (PST)

Most of the time, runlevel 5 goes without a hitch.
Occasionally, the video is unreadable.  At those times
it will be quicker to drop to level 3 and retry level
5 than it will be to reboot, possibly multiple times
until the video problem corrects itself.

Please let me know if you can think of a better
solution!  Creativity is our friend.