[GLLUG] Re: Booting into text mode

Reza Beha reza_beha@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:36:19 -0800 (PST)

The problem system is a Pentium 200MMX, and when X's
display is corrupted, rebooting sometimes fixes the
problem.  I haven't had the corrupted video since I
first posted, so I don't know yet whether switching to
a text console and killing+restarting X will fix the
problem.

Stay tuned for more info when I get home tonight and
can play around with the system.  :*)