[GLLUG] Looking for some software

Jason Green greenja6@msu.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:28:18 -0500

Does anyone know of any open source (or free) software for property
management?  I'm currently buying rental properties and am using QuickBooks
Pro 99 to track everything.  I did a search on freshmeat.net and google, but
couldn't find anything useful.  It needs to track billing, payments,
damages, etc.  Quickbooks will work for now, but I'd like to eventually get
rid of Windows on my main machine.

Also, I'm looking for general accounting packages, too.  I'd like to tie
them both together (sort of like Quickbooks) to generate reports, etc.  I
know there are a few out there, but has anyone here used anything like that?
Thanks!

Jason Green
greenja6@msu.edu