[GLLUG] Possible job opportunities...

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:46:20 -0500

The company I work for, Group InfoTech of E.Lansing, is looking for
some new employees.  If anyone would be interested in doing software
testing / debugging / writing up documentation / maybe some coding for
actual cash money, please send a resumé to Mark Lowenthal,
mark@groupinfo.com .

This has nothing to do with Linux per se, but we run 3 Linux servers
in-house and nobody cares what you run on the desktop as long as the
work gets done.  (This often means Windows or MacOS, since lots of
development gets done in VC++ and CodWarrior 6, naturally.)

Salary commiserate with experience, flex-time available, no dress code
(it is strongly suggested that you wear trousers and a shirt during
work hours, though.).  Again, send your resumé to mark@groupinfo.com
for more details.

--
   "A computer is a suspended brass disk which is struck with a
   chainsaw."