[GLLUG] Next meeting?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:21:32 -0500

> Do we have a date set yet for the next meeting?  If we set a meeting
> time that I can attend, I suspect I might be able to do that "bribe
> the new members with cookies and pop" trick again.  That $8 or
> whatever I spent last time turned out to be a pretty good investment,
> it fed the LUG and kept me in leftover cookies and Faygo for a few
> weeks! ;)

Hm.  The latest flurry of messages about MySQL made me think I should
put up a poll-type thing on my webserver[0], asking people what time
they'd want to have the next meeting.  We can't seem to agree on a set
schedule from what I've seen.  If I can actually get off my arse and do
this, I'll send out the URL.

Next meeting, I'll chip in for Pizza if we have the meeting near/at
dinner time.

[0]  There's nothing at all there right now.  Yes, that's how lazy I've
become, bleah.

--
   What does not kill us makes us stranger.
   -- Trevor Goodchild, "Aeon Flux"