First LUG meeting of 2002

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:22:18 -0500

Quoted from Jo Dillon on Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 03:07:27PM -0500:
> On Monday 31 December 2001 03:02 am, Marr wrote:
> > On Friday 28 December 2001 02:23pm, Edward Glowacki wrote:
> > > Even though I'm not really in charge, I'm going to declare the first
> > > LUG meeting of 2002 to be:
> > >
> > > When:   Wednesday, January 9, 6:00pm
> > > Where:  Location TBA (Roger, Mark, Anyone?)
>
>   Has the location BA yet? I'm worried I might have missed some mail...

No location yet... I'm thinking we might just try to meet at the
MSU Union.  Parking isn't the greatest, but we should be able to
meet freely there without any trouble.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org