First LUG meeting postponed one week

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@netophilia.net
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:23:53 -0500

So, what exeactly is meant by "ice-breaker"?

We gonna hold hands, maybe a little kissy-kissy? Heavy-petting optional?   :)

Really, though, if I were to come to a meeting, why have an icebreaker? Can't someone out there come up with a good topic to discuss? I mean, no offense, but if I want to see Galeon I can fire it up on my box (or donwload it).

Edward Glowacki extolled: