McIllinois

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:59:44 -0500

While reading the page linked to on Slashdot under the posting
"When Spammers Try To Sue You"
( http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html )

I came across what is possibly one of the greatest flames I've ever
seen directed at an individual (i.e. the SPAMmer, who apparently
resides in the Chicago area):

"Perhaps in the future, you will use some of your impressive computer
skills and learn how to behave on the 'net before seeking work in
this medium.  In the meantime, may I suggest you visit
http://www.mcillinois.com, where you may acquire a job suiting
someone of your credentials and behaviour."

Of course, in order to appreciate the flame, you have to visit the
link to mcillinois.com... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org