GLLUG meeting directions (was Re: First LUG meeting...)

steven collins admin@grumpybat.net
13 Jan 2002 18:21:48 -0500

sure thing.
http://www.atmosphereannealing.com/mthopeaerial.htm

looks like google has it cached as well.
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:hizQrZOF3K8C:www.gllug.org/meetings.html+Atmosphere+Annealing&hl=en

"Atmosphere Annealing is located at 209 West Mt. Hope Ave., just west of
Washington Ave. It is a large, red industrial building with parking
available in the first lot past the railroad tracks if you are traveling
west from Washington Ave (south side of Mt. Hope)."

-steven
  grumpybat.net		|  GAIM: SuperEliteDorx0r
  networkofone.com	|  ICQ:  55173409
"The internet is an imperfect place..."