Meeting tomorrow

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:17:33 -0500

Quoted from Jo Dillon on Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 04:57:38PM -0500:
>   Does anyone know how long meetings go on? I don't drive (yet) so my fiancee
> will have to pick me up at the end of the meeting - or could I perhaps phone
> her from the building? Oh, and another thing, it looks like a /big/ building
> - do we need to go to some specific part of it?

Nominally 2 hours, kinda depends on how talkative people are.

Depending on where you live, someone else going that way might
be able to give you a ride home when we're done.

> > Carp, forgot to say that if other people are bringing laptops or
> > machines, I can bring a 5-port switch and some lengths of Cat5.  File
> > sharing/Quake?

I'll be bringing my laptop, mainly because it's almost always with
me anyways... =)  If necessary, I can bring my 8-port 100mb switch,
it's only got 2 cables plugged into it at home (one of which is
there waiting for my laptop... =P).

>   Damn, I left my laptop in Oxford...:/

Run over there and get it... ;)  I'll go with ya for the ride (if
you pay... =) ).

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org