[GLLUG] Re: mailing list format was Re: soffice52

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:45:29 -0500

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 11:13:05AM -0500, Edward Glowacki wrote:

   Quoted from Daniel R. Kilbourne on Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 10:23:25AM -0500:
   > OK. So, to try to summarize, my suggestion is not an option? Come
   > on, it is not that hard to do. Or does the person that maintains
   > the list no longer read the mails?

   DPK still reads the list, and there was a post from him yesterday I
   think.  I'm not sure if the mailing list software can do what you
   are requesting or not.
   [snip]

Yes, I am still on the list and do read it.  I just don't have the
ability to read it at the pace everyone else does. :)

(Working sometimes 50+ hours a week, taking two 400 level CSE courses
to finish a second degree, and trying to squeeze in a few hours at
home with the wife and dog leave little time... and then, who would
want to be on a computer reading email after all of that?)

Anywho, prefixing the subject line with [GLLUG] is possible.  Anyone
object to this setup?  If not, I will set it up.

Dpk

p.s. - If you need to catch my attention, change the subject line or
email me directly... threads that start nesting 2 and 3 deep on the
list tend to be rants so I don't get to them quickly :)