[GLLUG] Next Meeting/Presentations/etc

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:49:33 -0500 (EST)

We decided to have a meeting in two weeks on Jan 30th at Atmosphere and
Annealing. There was some discussion about having it at our west coast
affiliates, but it was tabled because of possible transportation problems.

We would like to have a topic for this meeting, if anyone can be ready to
present information (roughly 30 minutes) on a topic related to
linux/computers in this timeframe, please come forward or else you will be
forced to hear me evangelize the MacOS (for 2 whole hours)

If you can prepare a topic but not in that timeframe, we are trying to
fill up the schedule with presentations.

Please don't be afraid if your presentation has a few holes in it, or
isn't as polished as it could be. It isn't like there aren't any holes in
the kernel documentation unless you are good at grepping the kernel
source.