[GLLUG] Next Meeting/Presentations/etc

Brad Fears fearsb@michigan.gov
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:51:15 -0500

I would think that kind of information would be better suited for posting to the gllug website, so people who are unable to make the meetings are still able to benefit from the knowledge.

I'd also be interested in a presentation that deals with Squid cache, but as it relates to more specific issues such as clustering and failover rather than just setting it up and making it function as a cache or content filter.  Maybe we could have a multi-part presentation...

--Brad Fears

>>> Roger Webster <Websterr@atmosphereannealing.com> 01/17/02 12:27PM >>>
Sounds good to me!
I think that we should encourage people to bring their hardware in as well
if there are any questions on getting things to work and other
issues/problems. I will volunteer the use of my copier if you want to pass
out config files or other paper.
Rog