[GLLUG] Job thoughts?

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:09:24 -0500

Quoted from Jo Dillon on Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:00:26PM -0500:
>   I'm moving to working part-time for Trolltech in March (because I'm moving
> to the US, which has a sales and marketing office rather than development) -
> so I'm looking for contracting/part-time work doing C++/Java/Linux/embedded
> GUI stuff (I've mostly spent the last couple of years working on Qt/Embedded
> raster graphics code and accelerated drivers, plus helping port a JVM to
> Qt/Embedded and part of the Qt/MacOS port). What's the best way to find that
> sort of work in the Lansing area? :)

Move away?  ;)

<from what I've seen>
To be blunt, there's not a lot going on in Lansing that I know of.
Detroit, even Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids, there might be stuff, but
Lansing is fairly dead technologically by comparison.
</from what I've seen>

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org