[GLLUG] Next Meeting/Presentations/etc

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:17:53 -0500

Quoted from Daniel R. Kilbourne on Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:07:17PM -0500:
> Actually, not to start an election or anything, but I would like
> to volunteer for the webmaster position also. The Company I work
> for (http://www.liquidweb.com - shameless plug) will soon be hosting
> it, so it just kinda makes sense....

That makes 2 people interested in webmaster.  That's cool, nothing
wrong with that.

Just a side note, I visited liquidweb.com, and the phone number at
the top looks like a banner ad... ;)  Just my humble opinion... =)

P.S. Man I feel like I'm sending a lot of LUG mail today... =P

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org