[GLLUG] Next Meeting/Presentations/etc

Matthew Hill matthew@liquidweb.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:53:32 -0500

Brad/Jeffrey,

I would definitely have to take full responsibility for both situations.
 I don't maintain phone
contact in a very consistent manner, e-mail is really the only reliable
way to reach me.  I also
usually respond to messages encoded in frosted goods, but the response
generally ends with
the prompt destruction of the chosen protocol.

I hope to have more of a demand for positions soon, I have actually been
held back by
companies I'm counting on to add addittional workstations and other
factors.   I'll be
back in contact with anyone who has contacted me as positions become
available, or
more likely, in the form of another posting to the list.

Sincerely,

Matthew Hill
CEO, Liquid Web Inc.
http://www.liquidweb.com