[GLLUG] Site

Darrel Clute dclute@albion.edu
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:43:17 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0114_01C1A079.E775D270

Just a thought on the GLLUG site.  Although I personally love the frames =
used on the site (considering my company site I am currently working on =
also uses a similar setup) one of two things should probably change for =
asthetics, either the background on the nav or the link colors.  The =
only reason I say this is because the links dont contrast very well on =
the dark background making it extremely hard to make out what the links =
are for.  Also links to sites outside the GLLUG site you may want to =
open in a new window or at least allow the page to load in the hole =
window and not just the frame as it is currently doing.  Just thought I =
would put in my two cents.

Darrel Clute, CCNA
Partner/CEO
Acumen Technology Group
Clute Technologies

------=_NextPart_000_0114_01C1A079.E775D270

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just a thought on the GLLUG site.&nbsp; =
Although I=20
personally love the frames used on the site (considering my company site =
I am=20
currently working on also uses a similar setup) one of two things should =

probably change for asthetics, either the background on the nav or the =
link=20
colors.&nbsp; The only reason I say this is because the links dont =
contrast very=20
well on the dark background making it extremely hard to make out what =
the links=20
are for.&nbsp; Also links to sites outside the GLLUG site you may want =
to open=20
in a new window or at least allow the page to load in the hole window =
and not=20
just the frame as it is currently doing.&nbsp; Just thought I would put =
in my=20
two cents.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Darrel Clute, =
CCNA<BR>Partner/CEO<BR>Acumen=20
Technology Group<BR>Clute Technologies<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0114_01C1A079.E775D270--