[GLLUG] Bounced From List

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:11:22 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:48:05AM -0500, Joseph Whitesell wrote:

   Hello:
   For some reason I have been bounced off the GLLUG list and in spite trying
   to get back on through the GLLUG web site, I am still not back in good
   graces. Could someone please help?  I like Linux-I really do.
   TIA
   Joe Whitesell

I have re-added you.  If your mail server has problems accepting
messages for a period of time, the list will auto-kick you off to
avoid mucho undeliverable mail.  Our server kept receiving this from
your mail server:

... while talking to mail.spwh.com.:
>>> AUTH PLAIN AAA=
<<< 421 child crashed (#4.3.0)
554 5.3.5 deliver: mci=2761c4 rcode=0 errno=131 state=0
sig=mail.spwh.com.: Connection reset by mail.spwh.com.
554 5.3.0 Internal error

Hope this helps.

Dennis Kelly
Network Administrator