[GLLUG] USB Keyboards

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:39:37 -0500

Yes.
You must use kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0 where 0 is the device number
of keyboard you want to use for the console.  dmesg | grep kbd
should show you what is available.  Did it even detect the keyboard?
You must be running usbd.  If you do not have usb support in your
kernel, I believe usbd will take care of loading the drivers.