[GLLUG] USB Keyboards

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:01:54 -0500

Cuz the manpage says so? :)

    To change the default console keyboard to the another keyboard, for exam-
     ple the first USB keyboard (see ukbd(4)), use the following commands.

           kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd1 < /dev/console
BUGS
     Report when found.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 11:41:11AM -0500, Sean wrote:

  Just out of curiousity why wouldnt it be:
  kbdcontrol -k /dev/ukbd0

  and your option and command keys will probably be flip flopped which is
  much easier to remap in freebsd then any MacOS..