[GLLUG] Courier Mail Server

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk@netophilia.net
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 01:35:00 -0500

hmmmm....

right from their webpage:

"Building RPMs
You can build binary Courier RPMs directly from the tarball, using RPM version 4.0.2 or higher. For example:

rpm -ta courier-0.37.1.tar.gz

Because the RPMs can be built directly from the tarball, binary RPMs will not be distributed separately."

might want to look at that

On a side note, is it the ./configure or the configuring of the installed package that takes hours?

(might want to search the webpage of the product first next time - save you lots of time and trouble - just a suggestion, not a flame)

Darrel Clute extolled: