[GLLUG] cached roaming profile

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:20:00 -0500

Just once? you should be able to goto properties on
My Computer, goto the User profiles tab, select their
profile and use the delete button in the window.
delprof only comes with the Resource Kit which costs
extra.

If you get desperate, you could delete their profile files
in c:\Documents and Settings but this can have bad side
effects like breaking folder redirection policies until
they create a profile again and have it deleted properly.