[GLLUG] Re: [GLLUG] Shall We Meet?

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:41:25 -0500

Thursdays are a little bit better for me.  Mondays are definitely out.

Having the meetings ever [first second third etc] [<day of week>] I think is really helpful.

So its officially tomorrow then?

Lets say they are every second Wednesday.  It think it would be very helpful if someone would send off an email w/ a subject "*** Meeting this Wednesday 01/30 ***" on Sunday, and another the day of the meeting "*** Meeting tonight 01/30 ***".  Until we get someone to send off that off regularly, anybody just post the message (including me).  I don't think anybody will mind getting two,three of them for a couple of months until we get into the groove of things.

-Ben