[GLLUG] ftp.egr.msu.edu

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:24:49 -0500

Adam's recent email reminded me... I do not think I notified
linux-user regarding ftp.egr.msu.edu.  If so, it also reminded me of
an added update to available software:

- Debian Archive of previous distributions:

  ftp://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian-archive/
  http://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian-archive/
  rsync://ftp.egr.msu.edu::debian-archive

- Debian CD images:

  rsync://ftp.egr.msu.edu::debian-cd

  Information on downloading is available here:

  http://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian-cd/

These additions were possible by the obvious increase in disk space.

Dennis Kelly
Network Administrator
College of Engineering
Michigan State University