[GLLUG] H1B Visa Program Petition

Ex Fed exfed@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 20:07:19 +0000

I figured that I would send this out to see if I was the only person
involved in I.T. that is concerned about the H1B Visa program and it's
effects upon I.T. Salaries and the inherent problems with the program for
Americans and Foreign Nationals alike.

The following Descriptions and URLs, follow:

ZAZONA WEBSITE:  http://www.zazona.com/
H1B Horror Stories:   http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/Horror.htm
Abolish H1B Visa Petition:  http://www.zazona.com/H1BPetition/
Actual Printable Document:  www.zazona.com/H1BPetition/L/textLetter.pdf
Numbers USA:    http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/hightech.html

If you agree that your employment prospects and earning potential have
suffered due to this program, please print out the petition and ask others
that have been negatively affected, your friends and family to sign the
petition.  Tell congress how you feel....

Thank You,

Lee Duynslager