[GLLUG] Meeting Tonight! Reminder

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:52:50 -0700

Sounds fantastic, I have put something together to fill Rogers spot for this
meeting. I will be presenting "an introduction to IPCOP" I will cover the
install, use and management of IPCOP. A Linux based firewall and routing
distribution.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu [mailto:linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu]On
Behalf Of Brian Hoort
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 6:21 AM
To: GLLUG Post
Subject: [GLLUG] Meeting Tonight! Reminder

Please bring yourself, and optionally some food and drink to tonight's
GLLUG meeting on Brian Hoort's back-deck, featuring the presentation, "vi -
the Basics" by Chuck Williams.

Hope to see you there!

Map:
http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=8&mapdata=UrVYjtEIiZ%2biNCdgvTcieNkkxR
3gVe3ZLThoHQoyc2THeptxILjtwk8upPdKQsZzdYt5Y43uV9PaEBi2sZWJ3EnWm7A4oNXmhKqF3n
jCmJ80zcMETBrgHi%2bI6vEef%2bQc7jiM0CoAcicWDkyHGrnrvVBo9TeehssoqvXmpQ7IEhm6ud
xGKs3e3%2bzfoy%2fdK8OSib%2f7aXs5JlzW97U1SSuiNkStN5ZSG7Z30r4wfSnnTSQAEhw5vegd
Rrk%2bVZly1NkYyjOIfISR1IRVeHVFX3srVeuopbTse1Iwi0Uurd%2bCFP2hSHfxd6fNC4XpQrny
WH9UkRLl%2bNdKtKwlc%2bU0hKSIy4bm6zEWaChNN5pTQ1%2fyzkQ%3d

--
Brian Hoort