[GLLUG] Accounting Systems

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:39:11 -0400

At our last meeting, we briefly discussed Linux accounting systems,
including GNUCash. I mentioned that I had been reading a series of articles
that included discussion of several business grade accounting systems. Here
is the latest installment to that series, the 16th article on setting up a
free (beer) software only business.

--
Brian Hoort