[GLLUG] Site Poll

Mike Rambo mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:52:46 -0400

Brad Fears wrote:

> You're right, multiple choice would be better, but for now we're using a
> canned polling module that was included with phpWebSite.  I don't have
> time to rewrite the module right now, so we'll just have to accept its
> limitations.

In that case, would it be useful to put up a second poll to know what
the most common day that _wouldn't_ fit peoples schedules might be? That
way you'd have a most and least favored day...

Heck, I don't know - I'm whinning cuz I'm prejudiced against Wednesdays.
I can't come that day - neither can the guy I work with here for that
matter - and I used to like coming...

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us